Polycarbonate, UL 94V-0 flame-retardant shell, rated at
T85 (IEC), 105°C/221° F (UL).
• Spring force connector constructed from tinned copper
plate and stainless spring steel.
• Double springs construction ensure secure and good
• Color-coded clear shell offers visual verification of
• Rated to 600V max. for building wiring and 1000V max. in
lighting fixtures/luminaries and signs.
• Recommend reusing with a wire at least one size larger
than the wire previously removed.
• IEC/EN 60998 Certified and UL 486C Listed.
Blue, Clear, Orange, Purple, Yellow, Black
Box 40, Box 50, Box 75, Box 100
APPOINTMENT OF DISTRIBUTORSHIP
- Distribution Right. The Company hereby appoints and grants Distributor the exclusive and non-assignable right to sell the products of the Company ("Products") listed in the then current "Price List" Exhibit "A" attached here to The distribution right shall be limited to customers who have places of business in, and will initially use the Company's products in the geographic area set forth in Exhibit "B" attached here to.
- Prices. All prices stated are FOB the Company's offices at Aida Corporation 9855-202 Mining Drive Jacksonville Florida 32257. Prices do not include transportation costs which shall be borne by Distributor. Prices do not include federal, state or local taxes applicable to the products sold under this Agreement. An amount equal to the appropriate taxes will be added to the invoice by the Company where the Company has the legal obligation to collect such taxes. Distributor shall pay such amount to the Company unless Distributor provides Company with a valid tax exemption certificate authorized by the appropriate taxing authority with a reseller certificate.
- Terms. Terms are net cash upon delivery, except where satisfactory credit is established in which case terms are net thirty (30) days from date of delivery. The Company reserves the right to revoke any credit extended at the Company's sole discretion. Distributor agrees to pay such invoices when due regardless of other scheduled deliveries. Invoices not paid within thirty (30) days of the invoice date will have one and one half percent (1-1/2%) per month finance charge assessed against the unpaid balance from the date of invoice until the date of payment. Invoices that are paid on time will receive a seven percent (7) rebate. The Buy Back option is one half (1½) year.
- Purchase Orders. Distributor shall order Equipment by written notice to Company. Each order shall specify the number of units to be shipped, the type of units to be shipped (as identified by Company model number designations indicated in the Price List) including all optional features, the desired method of shipment and the installation site. Company shall indicate its acceptance of such release by returning a signed copy to Distributor. Company agrees to ship units to Distributor as close as possible to the delivery schedule set forth in each order as accepted by Company, unless Company otherwise indicates in writing. Company shall not be required to honor any release which: (a) specifies a shipping date earlier than Company's then current delivery schedule for the date such release is received by Company and/or (b) specifies a quantity to be delivered in any one month within the current delivery schedule which is greater than one hundred percent (100%) of the total quantity shipped in the preceding sixty (60) day period. Freight Allowed on purchase value of six hundred (600.00) dollars or more will be covered by AIDA Corporation.
- Equipment Acceptance. The criterion for acceptance of Company Equipment by Distributor shall be the successful operation of the Equipment using Company's standard test procedures and diagnostic test programs applicable to the Equipment involved.
- Shipment. All shipments of Equipment shall be made FOB Company's plant and liability for loss or damage in transit, or thereafter, shall pass to Distributor upon Company's delivery of Equipment to a common carrier for shipment. Shipping dates are approximate and are based, to a great extent, on prompt receipt by Company of all necessary ordering information from Distributor. Distributor shall bear all costs of transportation and insurance and will promptly reimburse Company if Company prepays or otherwise pays for such expenses. Company shall not be in default by reason of any failure in its performance under this Agreement if such failure results from, whether directly or indirectly, fire, explosion, strike, freight embargo, Act of God or of the public enemy, war, civil disturbance, act of any government, de jure or de facto, or agency or official thereof, material or labor shortage, transportation contingencies, unusually severe weather, default of any other manufacturer or a supplier or subcontractor, quarantine, restriction, epidemic, or catastrophe, lack of timely instructions or essential information from Distributor, or otherwise arisen out of causes beyond the control of the Company. Nor shall the Company at any time be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages.
- Delay. Distributor may delay for a period of thirty (30) days upon giving the Company written notice at least fifteen (15) days prior to the scheduled delivery date. In the event distributor delays delivery for more than thirty (30) days with notification as set forth above, or for a period of more than five (5) days written notice, Distributor shall pay to Company, as a service charge, an amount equal to 1/360th of twenty-five percent (25%) of the Purchase Price for each day of such delay to be computed from the first day of such delay through the termination of such delay.
- Cancellation. Distributor may, at any time prior to the scheduled date of shipment, cancel any or all Equipment on order upon giving timely written notice and upon payment of the following cancellation charges for each unit cancelled. The cancellation charges, intended as liquidated damages and not penalties, are as follows:
Number of Days Prior to Scheduled Date of Shipment that Notice of Cancellation is Received by Company:
Cancellation Charges Expressed as a Percentage of Purchase Price:
31 days or more
- Equipment Warranty. Company warrants that Distributor shall acquire Equipment purchased hereunder free and clear of all liens and encumbrances except for Company's purchase money security interest defined in Articles I, 4, above. Company further warrants all Equipment to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of [e.g., ninety (90) days] from the date of delivery. All repair covered by this warranty must be done at Company's factory, or other such warranty repair facilities of Company as designated by Company unless Company specifically directs that this service be performed at another location. Any defect corrected within ninety (90) days and found to be within this scope of the warranty will be repaired by Company and all charges for labor and material, will be borne by Company. If it is determined that either no fault exists in Company, or the or the damage to be repaired was caused by negligence of Distributor, its agents, employees or customers, Distributor agrees to pay all charges associated with each such repair. THIS CONSTITUTES THE SOLE WARRANTY MADE BY COMPANY EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE FACE HEREOF, HEREIN, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT, SHALL AIDA CORPORATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND DISTRIBUTOR'S REMEDIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF NONCONFORMING UNITS OR PARTS.
- Misuse of Equipment. Any tampering, misuse or negligence in handling or use of Equipment renders the warranty void. Further, the warranty is void if, at any time, Distributor attempts to make any internal changes to any of the components of the Equipment; if at any time the power supplied to any part of the Equipment exceeds the rated tolerance; if any external device attached by Distributor creates conditions exceeding the tolerance of the Equipment; or if any time the serial number plate is removed or defaced. OPERATION OF THE EQUIPMENT THAT RENDERS THIS WARRANTY VOID WILL BE DEFINED TO INCLUDE ALL OF THE POSSIBILITIES DESCRIBED IN THIS PARAGRAPH, TOGETHER WITH ANY PRACTICE WHICH RESULTS IN CONDITIONS EXCEEDING THE DESIGN TOLERANCE OF THE EQUIPMENT.
- Notice or Communication. Any notice or communication required or permitted hereunder (other than Administrative Notice) shall be in writing and shall be sent by registered mail, return receipt requested, postage prepaid and addressed to the addresses set forth below or to such changed address as any party entitled to notice shall have communicated in writing to the other party. Notices and communications to Company shall be sent to:
9855-202 Mining Drive, Jacksonville Florida 32257.
Notices and communications to Distributor shall be sent to address shown on first page of this Agreement. Any notices or communications to either party hereunder shall be deemed to have been given when deposited in the mail, addressed to the then current address of such party.
- Date of Effectiveness. Any such notice or communication so mailed shall be deemed delivered and effective seventy-two (72) hours after mailing thereof in the United States.